Viglink

https://redirect.viglink.com?key=90d1e98f13e4c5f40b11dcf3daf2b77a&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.fiverr.com%2Flogoflow%2Fdo-professional-and-unique-logo-design

Thursday 2 November 2017


Secret Ninja of logo design, businesscard, is here to rock your world!

I am providing super deals with super gigs, check them out..!!  #logo #minimalism #colorful #logodesign  #modern  #simple #memorable



A Computer:

Personally I use a 42 inch desktop, which I have set up in my office. For me working on a larger screen is the best place to develop my logo designs, allowing me to zoom in and out to create perfect artwork.

For times when I’m out and about I also have a 15 inch macbook. It means I can work in a cafe, or even a park when the sun is out, which sometimes helps with inspiration.

Sketchbooks:

My designers might feel the need to develop their ideas directly on a computer, but they’re making a mistake. The sheer freedom and speed that comes from sketching makes it the best way to develop ideas. There’s been so many times when I’ve personally scribbled down an idea only for a ‘happy accident’ to happen, which has developed into a stronger idea that I would never have considered in my mind alone.

A larger sketchpad, such as A3 size can be used for desktop use. This is for times of deep focus when you will be brainstorming ideas, so it’s useful to be able to see all of these ideas on a single sheet of paper, and not have the distraction of flicking back and forth.

My personal preference is a blank sketchpad rather than those with a grid. The reason for this is because I don’t want my ideas to be restricted by a grid – ideas should be just that – ideas, and ideas should have no limits. You can refine and perfect them with a grid once working on a computer…


Vector Graphics Software for Logo Design:

Once you have a computer you will also need the right software. For logo design you’ll need a vector graphics editor.

Unlike raster images, which are made up of pixels, Vector graphics are based on paths, points, lines, cures and shapes using mathematical equations, which mean they can be scaled indefinitely without any loss of quality.

The industry standard vector software is Adobe Illustrator, however, there are other options available, including those that are free.


Adobe Illustrator:

As already mentioned, the industry-standard vector graphics software is Adobe Illustrator, therefore, if you’re serious about designing logos professionally this should be your preferred choice.

Tools such as the Pen tool (creating Bézier curves and straight lines), and the pencil tool (freehand drawing with simple paths) allows you to easily draw anything you can imagine, with precision. Combined with the Pathfinder tool, you can quickly and easily build accurate shapes as needed – really it’s amazing.

Illustrator also has a wide range of plugins available allowing you to extend the capabilities. For example, I frequently make use of LiveSurface, so I can test my logo designs in real-word settings. I also frequently use VectorScribe, so I can quickly and effortlessly clean up my artwork, making sure it uses the least amount of points possible. Both of these examples are amazing, so be sure to check them out.

The cost of Adobe Illustrator is the most expensive on this list, however, I feel it’s reasonable, costing £10.15 per month for individuals or £20.49/mo if you’re a student. Alternatively, it can be purchased within the full Adobe Suite should you also wish to use design software such as Photoshop and InDesign.

Fonts:

Almost every logo design will make use of typography. Either one that you create yourself from scratch, or, and more likely, one that you have downloaded or purchased. There are literately millions of fonts out there, some are free, and others are paid. Firstly, lets look at the free options available.


Design Cuts:


Although not a font foundry, the team at DesignCuts often release discounted bundles of fonts and other design resources, which, are very often worth buying. Throughout the year you’ll be able to purchase hundreds of high-quality font families for $10, which normally cost thousands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments.

I will do 3 unique modern minimalist business logo design

Logo Design Tips! # Logo design is a crucial aspect of any business or brand, as it serves as the visual representation of the company'...